Weekend is precious. Today was a delightful day. Training wasnt that tough after all. Lectures followed by a swim and 1 round round the base. Master liao and Staff pang are indeed nice ppl. Their fierce front was nothing but a tool for a bad impression. Talked about ROE in ASSeT. Highly confidential.
Sports was OTOT. Played tennis. It has been a while since i've seen tennis balls being mishandled and racquets going for the air.
I DROVE TO TOWN!!!! Finally. Ignore the $3.50 per hour parking fee. That's not the highlight of today's drive. Scraped through the colossal mass of traffic , sense of accomplishment! I shall pull such stunts some other day. Didnt spend much time at heeren but what's important was the company. Anyway, it was not worth $4 bucks for a horrible plate of duck rice.
haha. Silly girl, i should not have been so hard on myself. I know where yea heading from. I understand. Math is fun! I wish i could talk to you.
Hope you had a good impression of me.