Sunday, September 2, 2007

Totally overslept in the morning. Suppose to be at the bus stop by 7.15 and to my horror i woke up at 7.20. haha. It's all right wjh and i overslept. haha. Went back sleep till 8.45am. Gonna be late again. Fuck. Anyway, my sister totally cross the line. I was super upset with her. I simply hate it when ppl make last minute changes. Argh. Stomped out of the house.

Gym was ok.

Tomorrow will be the start of a brand new journy. shucks somebody has to remind me that i t will be a gruelling 4mths of regimental life. I cannot lead a life so regiment. It irates me to have ppl giving me a fix time to wake up. Simply to speak, i hate to be controlled. Hopeful, this course will be a fun one and full of friendly ppl.

Last night to enjoy.