I've been rather busy the past few days. hmm! Busy shopping , busy going out with WJH. haha.
Balls of fury was a nice show.( Nice= funny because it's full of crap + plotless. Not forgetting Maggie Q). MQ is darn hot! Her slim and sexy figure brings newly founded fantasies(I was exaggerating). Sizzilling h ot. haha.
Went changi airport to PCC with wjh. haha. Hazelnut milk was super sweet. Bleai.
Argh, i'l blog later. Some stupid ass complaining
[Edit/]
Ok, for the second time after 2 years , my balls shrank and shrivelled becase 5 was ty5ng th5s 25nd 6f sentences 6n 0y c60p4ter. haha. I took drastic measures ( deleting helbreath and implore my sister to do something! Anything!!!) and to my foolishness, the num lk was on. Diaoz.
Anyway, i was cooling down at the fitness station after my 4km run and i was simply marvelled by the innocence and curiosity of the 2 kids beside me. I was doing step ups and from the corner of my eye i could see them engaging in their mini convo. They were actaully mimicing me. Oh god, so lovely of them. haha.
OK, pictures taken at the airport with WJH will be uploaded soon. Gotta go sleep. Work as usual.
Oh oh, something interesting. I'll be going for baking classes tomorrow!!! This is so exciting.hahaha I'll bake durain fudge cakes! haha