Saturday, September 15, 2007

I always love Friday nights because it's quality time with WJH! haha. Gayness dude.
Drove down to kinokuniya to buy a book by nicholas sparks.- A Walk To Remember -
Thank god i came 10 mins before the shop closes. I'm statisfied with my book. Anyway, on my way to PARAGON , i chanced upon him.
Cool huh! Anyway, JH and I were totally turn off by this china tourist that lighted a stick right in front of us. *Yew* I prefer not to inhale second hand smoke.
In disgust, we cross the street to paragon. Too bad CRUMPLER wasnt open. Out of bordeom , we went around taking pictures. haha. lol. This is what i mean by quality time.

Picture paints a thousand words...




PARAGON!!!



Window shopping at crumpler...=)



And after emoing for a long time ,


He became tired and dull, so it's my turn to take over.





Soon, we took the escalator up to our mini mini mini playground.



haha. Didnt know that i've a moo moo licker for a friend.

Pictures courtsey of WJH using my T100. haha.


We went to the airport to PCC. haha.

Wrote a half written song. Skeleton's done, whats left is attching the meat to the bones.

It's not easy writing a song considering how tired we are after a long day.



Anyway, i'll be going to my sister's school mid autumn festival celebration with WJH. I miss crashing other schools. Always do that during JC years. It's time to crash again! haha. FUN fun fun....





Even if no one loves me at least i know of someone who does.