Sunday, September 16, 2007

9am on a sunday morning and i should be still on bed. Thinking back at what time i went to bed ( 2am) last night , i should be asleep. yesterday's weather was too painful to be enjoyed. Appreciate the rain but the drastic drop in temperature squeezed the heart out from my lungs.
I had a difficult time breathing, no joke. Furthurmore, went to pee a few times and each time making the toilet dirtier and messier. Argh. There goes my Saturday's sleep.
I wish i had a cup of hot tea and my nice book to read.

Today will be gym-less day. No way i'm gonna exert myself. I'll go when i feel better. *Promise*

I'm a good procastinator! I've not study for my test on Monday. haha. Told myself i'll study on the train back home and i studied the air (that was on fri). I told myself , its ok. Tomorrow( saturday ) you'll have the whole day. Saturday zoom pass before i could reach for my notes. So much for studying. Now, i'll study later. hahaha. Hopefully..

I'm hungry. I need food.