Time: 1637hrs
Date: 23/10/07
Oh dear oh dear, i've been missing out on so many stuffs. haha
I wouldnt say that i'm not free to blog for the past week. it's just that laziness kills and brings you somewhere. - no where. haha
Did so many stuff for the last week.
Sat: Reverse Bungee ( my heart skipped quite a few beats )
Sun: Hmmm, the only interesting thing that happen was my piano lesson and the mini bbq over at my place with WJH ( not sleeping for 27 hrs). haha
Mon: Well, urm. Nothing much
Tue(today): hehe. We swam for 12 laps and ran 2.4km immediately after the swim. Hows that for ASSeT man. haha Fun...
haha. NExt few days i'll be on leave till the week is over. Hooray. I'm practically free and i'm dying to go out. Rest assured. WJH will be excluded. Studying would be his top most priority right now. haha. Anybody , somebody pls date me. haha. I feel like doing something brash and rash. Like going CLUBBING on halloween's night. hahaha. Madness.
I want to learn to invest and make money. haha.